Using your favorite lighting fixtures can cost you more than you expect in energy bills. Luckily, LED lighting is a very cost efficient method to light up your home.
Here are some benefits of installing LED fixtures:
- Easy Installation: Installing LED fixtures create less of a mess and shorter installation time
- Long life span with little to no maintenance: LED lights are estimated to last 15,000-50,000 hours. This will save you time and money instead of replacing and buying new bulbs
- Insect repellent: Majority of LED bulbs do not give off ultraviolet light which attracts insects
- Energy Efficient: LED bulbs use about 75% less energy than incandescent lighting
- Heat: Most light bulbs give off 90% of heat, LEDs emit very little heat
- Ultimate Brightness: LEDs are measured in lumens and the higher the number, the brighter the fixture will be
LED Lights are used from traffic lights to commercial retailers and there is no surprise – there are many benefits for using LED. Eurofase offers a wide variety of LED products including chandeliers, wall sconces and pendants.
To learn more about different bulbs, visit our previous blog post here.