Generally, for a commercial setting, multiple light applications are needed. The Function lighting collection offers multiple options to meet those needs. Mix and match for a custom fit that perfectly accommodates your space and highlights just the right things.
With a variety of modules to select, it is important to know and understand the purpose of each one as it’s not just a decorative choice. In this article we will examine the different modules offered within the Function collection and ascertain its proper uses.
All of our extrusions are custom made. Please contact our Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Construct Suspended: These single suspended modules hang like mini pendants. The downward light is perfect for task lighting while also adding a unique character and dimensional level to any space. Great as a singular piece or grouped together to form a linear cluster, it’s a great choice above a table or desk.
2. Construct Wall Wash: As the name implies, this module is used for wall washing. This technique is typically used to bring attention to a large, smooth vertical surface. It can evenly illuminate a counter or highlight a wall where wide even distribution of light is required. The Construct wall wash module has a built-in diffuser that’s angled and recessed within its frame for a softer use.
3. Construct Dual Lens: Also with two lights, this module acts similar to the dual baffle module but with a diffuser and brightness equivalent to the lens module. Great for high ceilings.
4. Construct Multiple: These fixed LED downlights shine a bright directional light to focus on a specific area. Great for highlighting a distinguishing feature like a display, the multiple recessed lights are hidden within the tracks taking up less visual space which makes a room feel larger.
5. Construct Lens: Similar to the wall wash option, the lens module highlights areas the same way but offers a brighter and larger light. With a diffuser that sits flush to the bottom frame, this LED light is at full exposure that is still comfortable for the eyes and makes for a truly modern look.
6. Construct Multiple Spot: Very similar to the multiple module, the main difference is with the moveable arm that hangs the module slightly below the track and adds a custom angle for a more precise directional light. Can be used as a wall wash with an even softer glow.
7. Construct Spot: For a full flexible head, this module can move up and down at 90° and rotate at 355°. The most precise of the modules, you can specifically highlight each item you want without question.
8. Construct Dual Baffle: This downlight offers a stronger beam similar to that of a flashlight, like the spot module. Use above a space for a strong beacon of light that shines directly downward on a table or display.
9. Mast Lens: Operates just like the Construct lens module but fitted for the Mast lighting system.
10. Mast Spot: Operates just like the Construct spot module but fitted for the Mast lighting system.
11. Mast Multiple: For a hard to reach area that needs a wider, even amount of light, the Mast multiple module is the solution. With more flexibility than the Construct multiple module, it has an adjustable angle of 180° and can tilt back and forth with a 180° range.
12. Mini Spot: Directional lighting for objects at closer ranges. Beam angle can be adjusted from 8° to 20°. Especially beneficial in retail applications where items are being hung off the poles and need to be highlighted at close range.
13. Mast Suspended: Operates just like the Construct suspended module but fitted for the Mast lighting system.