Customer Care Representative
For the past 30+ years, showrooms, designers, and architects have relied on Eurofase Lighting as their go-to brand for providing a diverse selection of high-quality innovative lighting for both residential and commercial applications.
As a leading lighting company serving multiple channels via the specialty lighting showroom, electrical wholesaler, home improvement stores, e-commerce websites and the interior design/architectural community, Eurofase Lighting offers products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, and long-lasting tested quality.
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager, the Customer Care Representative (CCR) will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and assistance to all customers of Eurofase. The customer care representative is expected to answer incoming calls in an efficient and professional manner to ensure customer satisfaction. This role will also be responsible for providing backup receptionist duties to the organization, have excellent listening skills, superior organizational skills, attention to detail, strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, multitask, identify problems, and propose effective solutions.
– Answer calls with a positive and helpful attitude.
– Interact with customers via inbound telephone calls to provide information and assistance.
– Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
– Process transactions and reply to inquiries about products and services.
– Records customer interactions, details of inquiries, complaints, or comments as well as actions taken.
– Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot customer issues.
– Follow up on customer inquiries not immediately solved.
– Refer unsolved customer issues to designated supervisor for resolution.
– Maintain workplace security by collecting customer information, as necessary.
– Perform accounting tasks under general supervision to ensure accurate and timely completion of work.
– Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
– Perform ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
– Require 2-3 years of progressive customer service experience from the lighting industry preferred.
– College diploma preferred.
– Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing with time management abilities.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Fluency in English.
– Ability to listen carefully and effectively communicate.
– Demonstrated written communication skills.
– Attention to detail.
– Strong organizational skills with a results-oriented mindset.
– Proficiency in the use of commonly used phone system, MS Office, and Email.
– Must be highly motivated and inspire others.
– Projects the highest levels of integrity.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- DCS / DEC (required)
- customer service: 2 years (required)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place