For the past 30+ years, showrooms, designers, and architects have relied on Eurofase Lighting as their go-to brand for providing a diverse selection of high-quality innovative lighting for both residential and commercial applications.
As a leading lighting company serving multiple channels via the specialty lighting showroom, electrical wholesaler, home improvement stores, e-commerce websites and the interior design/architectural community, Eurofase Lighting offers products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, and long-lasting tested quality.
As a vital member of the Assembly and Extrusion team, you will perform assembly line tasks. This position is responsible for performing any combination of following tasks to assemble electronic components, subassemblies, products. Reads work orders, follows sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
– Studies assembly instruction, reads work orders, follows sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
– Work with a team to assemble products or components.
– Rotate through tasks for specific production processes.
– Assembles, and positions parts in specified relationship to each other such as attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, locks, screws, wires, and switches, to assemblies.
– Aligns parts such as crimps, screws, bolts, rivets, or perform similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
– Connects component lead wires to printed circuit boards and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, using soldering, or related bonding procedures and equipment.
– Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
– Prepare finished products for shipment.
– General carpentry skills.
– All other responsibilities assigned by various supervisors in the team.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
– Preferably 1 – 2 years assembly experience
– Good communication and organization skills
– Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
– Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
– Ability to handle physical workload (20 to 50 lbs.)
– Ability to work well with other team members
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Must be detail oriented, precise, and fast learner
– Must be able to read, understand and follow instructions/drawing
– Ability to use power tools, drills, saws, handheld tools, tape measure
Reference ID: HROps042821
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Manufacturing: 1 year (required)
- license or certification (preferred)