Information Technology Manager
For the past 30+ years, showrooms, designers, and architects have relied on Eurofase Lighting as their go-to brand for providing a diverse selection of high-quality innovative lighting for both residential and commercial applications.
As a leading lighting company serving multiple channels via the specialty lighting showroom, electrical wholesaler, home improvement stores, e-commerce websites and the interior design/architectural community, Eurofase Lighting offers products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, and long-lasting tested quality.
Our company is searching for an experienced IT Manager who can establish our IT strategy and manage our WAN, LAN, SAN, and EDI computer platforms in a cost-effective way to meet changing business needs.
1) Monitoring and Managing IT Performance (20%)
– Monitor daily performance of IT system, including network infrastructure, website and ERP.
– Manage troubleshoot activities.
– Manage on-going maintenance and upgrading of IT infrastructure.
– Maintaining service levels within KPI parameters.
2) Provision of IT customer service. (20%)
– Ensure the delivery of key IT services to company personnel, including:
– Help Desk Services.
– Business Analyst Services (enhancing software capabilities and reporting).
– ERP Training Support.
– Maintaining service levels within KPI parameters
3) Development of IT Strategy. (10%)
– Maintain current knowledge of new IT development in industry.
– Develop and manage our long-range IT strategy designed to meet changing business needs in a cost-effective manner.
4) IT Personnel Management. (10%)
– Manage, coach, and develop IT personnel, including personal involved in Infrastructure. Management, Software and Database Management, Help Desk Services, and Business Analysis.
– Communication of job expectations and appraisal of their performance.
5) Development of IT Policies and Procedures (10%)
– Develop and implement IT policies including:
– Hardware and software acquisition.
– Security Protocols.
– Back Up.
– Disaster Recovery.
– IT Project Management Process (from ideation to budgeting to approval to development to go-live).
– IT KPIs.
6) Vendor Management (10%)
– Manage relationships with external vendor(s) and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
7) IT Project Management (10%)
– Overall responsibility for implementation of IT hardware and software implementation.
8) Budgeting and Forecasting (10%)
– Develop annual operating and capital budget.
– Develop long-term operating and capital budget.
– Preparation of periodic spending forecasts.
– Analysis of IT expenditures (budget to actual).
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
– Minimum of 5 to 7 years information technology management experience.
– Experience leading and managing IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructure across various technologies.
– Comprehensive understanding of network architecture and client/server technology.
– Software development abilities preferred.
– Experience with Navision (Microsoft Dynamics) preferred.
– Strong project management, and organizational skills required.
– Excellent analytical skills and strong problem-solving skills required.
– Strong multi-tasking prioritizing abilities and being adaptable.
– Gets things done within the formal and informal structure(s).
– Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
– Projects the highest levels of integrity
– Strong team player who can work autonomously and collaborate with management and team members.
– Must be highly motived and inspire others and the team to do the same.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All safety protocols are adhered to.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Information Technology: 5 years (required)