National Accounts Product and Data Management Analyst
For the past 30+ years, showrooms, designers, and architects have relied on Eurofase Lighting as their go-to brand for providing a diverse selection of high-quality innovative lighting for both residential and commercial applications.
As a leading lighting company serving multiple channels via the specialty lighting showroom, electrical wholesaler, home improvement stores, e-commerce websites and the interior design/architectural community, Eurofase Lighting offers products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, and long-lasting tested quality.
Reporting to the National Accounts Project Manager, the NA Product and Data Management Analyst will research, bring a wealth of technical and business acumen to the business, and have a hands-on approach with analytical skills. With a broad and deep understanding of various areas, you will work with multiple departments in the organization to bring the product to market. You will be responsible for overseeing multiple projects, analyzing data to find ideas for new initiatives, defining success metrics, building hypotheses, and setting up, tracking, and evaluating the results, and ensure all communication is ongoing and communicated to all the relevant parties.
This position works in a team-oriented atmosphere that will model the company’s culture of collaboration & teamwork across all departments to meet & exceed customer expectations. You will interact with team leaders to understand requirements and will identify risks & opportunities, and proactively manage them.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITES: (Total must add upto 100%)
(40%) Product and Data Analysis:
– Analyze data and report on results, and track progress.
– Maintain products database to ensure active & inactive items are updated accordingly.
– Optimize conversion by analyzing through internal analytics and market research and updating pages to surface best-selling and most searched items.
– Analyze and maintain margin reports.
– Analyze cost increase reports.
– Apply a diverse set of analytical tactics to solve problems, producing actionable insights.
– Segregate, classify data analytics to see beyond the numbers and understand the behavior of our visitors and leads.
– Analyze and maintain POS and profitability reports.
– Complete new product onboarding.
– Conduct research, data gathering and industry analysis to support the development or modification of new and existing data initiatives to enhance client experience and business results.
– Create and oversee data suite database and be responsible for answering questions along with other members of the National Accounts team.
– Follow up on exiting products vs trends on vendors web sites.
– Compile reports based on data analysis, keeping in mind the end user’s requirements.
– Create and maintain weekly and monthly reports for management submission.
– Update and follow up sales reports as per request.
– Present findings in the form of graphs, tables, charts, and multimedia presentations.
– Perform data mining tasks for predictive or forecasting purposes.
– Review the life cycle plans for the product and make sure the required materials are in place to support the product management strategy.
– Follow up on new and existing products and update data base / portal accordingly.
– Gathers, manages, and prioritizes the data backlog.
– Implement process improvements to achieve data quality and productivity.
– Complete data testing to ensure functionality meets specifications.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– Work closely with national accounts teams to ensure the problem is solved.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
– Require 3 – 5 years of Data Analyst experience.
– College Diploma or Degree.
– Attention to detail and highly organized.
– Sense of urgency.
– Understanding retailer item set up processes, new product onboarding is required
– Previous experience POS or category management is preferred.
– Good command of written and verbal communication skills.
– Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
– Attention to detail and highly organized.
– Ability to employ critical thinking and problem-solving techniques to approach any/all issues.
– Proactive and enthusiastic in approaching challenges with a solution-oriented mindset.
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office (an in-depth knowledge of Excel for sorting, filtering, and adjusting data for input. Understanding of Excel Pivot Tables and VLookUp is a must).
– Ability to leverage technology to enhance analysis and execution.
– Ability to communicate analysis and findings to business partners and various teams.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
All safety protocols are being adhered.
- DCS / DEC (required)
- Data analysis skills: 3 years (required)