For the past 30+ years, showrooms, designers, and architects have relied on Eurofase Lighting as their go-to brand for providing a diverse selection of high-quality innovative lighting for both residential and commercial applications.
As a leading lighting company serving multiple channels via the specialty lighting showroom, electrical wholesaler, home improvement stores, e-commerce websites and the interior design/architectural community, Eurofase Lighting offers products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, and long-lasting tested quality.
Reporting to the Commercial Sales Manager, the Project Coordinator, will be responsible for the overall day-to-day operations to support the Commercial team. You will control all project management activities to provide quality, excellence and ensure full completion for all customers’ request & requirements that contribute to the sales growth of all the companies commercial projects and, to provide all the information that is required.
This position works in a team-oriented atmosphere that will model the company’s culture of collaboration & teamwork across all departments to meet & exceed customer expectations. Your commitment to enable the smooth running of the team and at the same time to work independently to fulfill the activities is essential. You will keep track of all documents, and ensure all communication is ongoing and communicated to all the relevant parties.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITES: (Total must add upto 100%)
- (30%) Operations Management:
- Lead administration contact for our Commercial accounts.
- Order entry & tracking, processing quotations, bids, and the necessary follow up through completion.
- Input/manage along with updating all SKU data requirements/information.
- Establish procedures for proper documentation of project activities and ensuring that procedures are followed.
- Ensure financial transactions are carried out and recorded promptly, accurately, and consistently.
- Understand order and project structures, assisting with standard and non-standard purchasing requests, ensuring all purchase orders are accurate and properly track down images and missing specifications.
- Track progress of commercial initiatives in a spreadsheet and record when each account is notified, when each account responds, and identify what needs to be done next.
- Generate quotes based on sale requests.
- (30%) Administration:
You will follow through on tasks to completion and provide data wherever needed by recognizing past trends.
- Performs day-to-day routine tasks such as correspondence, and review reports.
- Develop a thorough understanding and in-depth knowledge of company products to continually improve ability to answer questions or impart information to the team when needed.
- Following up with clients about sent proposals via e-mail and phone calls.
- Updating database customer Relationship Management (CRM) with relevant client information.
- Providing information to clients regarding the products availability.
- Coordinating with shipping, purchasing and service departments to ensure excellent customer service.
- Identify gaps in our sales operations to find scalable solutions that provide a solid foundation to continue to build upon.
- (20%) Customer Service, Communications and Outreach:
- Works cross functionally by providing information needed from Sales Operations to meet Customer deadlines & expectations; not limited to: Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ), forecasting, # of stores participation, pricing that includes Internet Message Access Protocols (IMAP) retails, image quality, all necessary sales tools.
- Ensures project risk with projects are understood, identified, and managed.
- Maintains and communicates project programs to ensure delivery with timescales that can be achieved, or customer delay is properly reflected.
- Reviews and tracks work progress, including quality and quantity with team members at regular intervals.
- (20%) Miscellaneous:
- Lead and be responsible for creating and updating commercial project timelines.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on various accounts and product performances to the sales & product teams.
- Establish and build relationships by listening to what others have to say thus digesting and absorbing the facts to respond effectively.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
|Reports to:||Commercial Sales Manager|
|Other Working Relationships:||Sales Team Members|
|Operations: Purchasing & Warehouse Teams|
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Require 3 – 5 years of Project Coordinator experience
- College diploma or equivalent
- Good command of written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills required
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Attention to detail
- High level of initiative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Experience with Web based reporting systems
Physical Effort: Majority of the time is spent sitting.
Physical Environment: Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions are infrequent and/or very mild.
Sensory Attention: There is a frequent need to give close attention to various stimuli such as written materials, computer monitors, and information given verbally by co-workers and/or vendors.
Mental Stress: Must continuously deal with deadlines, frequent interruptions, and last-minute requests.