For the past 30+ years, showrooms, designers, and architects have relied on Eurofase Lighting as their go-to brand for providing a diverse selection of high-quality innovative lighting for both residential and commercial applications.
As a leading lighting company serving multiple channels via the specialty lighting showroom, electrical wholesaler, home improvement stores, e-commerce websites and the interior design/architectural community, Eurofase Lighting offers products that deliver aesthetic appeal, stellar performance, and long-lasting tested quality.
Reporting to the Distribution Manager, the Shipper will a critical part of the Eurofase team.
The ideal candidate is motivated, energetic and has 2+ years of related experience.
· Pick and stage customer orders
· Load and unload trucks
· Move and stack materials
· Rotate floor stock
· Process shipments
· General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· 2+ years of warehouse experience
· 2+ years of shipping experience
– reach truck certification is a required
– order picker certificate is an asset
· Ability to medium to heavy loads (up to 50lbs)
· High school diploma
· Team player, self-motivated
· Knowledge of customs requirements and HS codes
· Knowledge of FedEx and Ups systems i.e., Connectship
· Understanding of packing slips, BOLs, PAPs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent