Customer Care Manager
Eurofase designs, sources, and distributes, lighting products and electric heaters under one platform, supplying residential and commercial markets with branded and private label finished goods. We serve consumers, contractors, and designers through multiple channels of Distribution. For over 30 years, Eurofase is committed to design leadership, uncompromising quality with a competitive advantage customer-centric philosophy.
OUR CORE VALUES:
ACCOUNTABILITY: We depend on each other to do our job well. Taking responsibility for what others need from you and your team. We strive to honor commitments and operate with transparency.
COMMUNICATION: Effective communication is based on relevant and timely information. We pride ourselves in our openness, our empathy, and a collaboration working relationship.
TRUST & RESPECT: Treating someone or something with consideration, thoughtfulness, and respect. Our Business Strategy may change but our Core Values will not.
Reporting to the VP, Sales, the Manager, Customer Care will be responsible for ensuring exceptional customer service and technical assistance to customers seeking technical and product related information of our lighting products. This role is responsible for managing a team of customer care representatives, implementing best practices for customer service, and utilizing various tools and metrics to optimize customer satisfaction and resolution times.
The Customer Care Manager is responsible for implementing customer service metrics and analytical approaches. This involves evaluating our existing application and maintaining a comprehensive framework for measuring and assessing team performance, responsiveness, and issue resolution. The role also demands a relentless pursuit of higher standards of customer care, including regular evaluation of service quality and the proactive identification of areas for improvement. The Customer Care Manager plays a pivotal role in enhancing customer care standards, and facilitating continuous training and development to ensure that our customer support team remains at the forefront of excellence in providing lighting product support.
- Manage, recruit, and lead a team of customer care representatives, providing guidance and support to ensure the team deliver exceptional service.
- Conduct regular team meetings, training sessions, and performance evaluations to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop a deep understanding of our heating and lighting products, their features, and common issues to provide technical support and guidance to customers, ensuring seamless support for all distribution channels.
- Implement and enforce best practices for providing top-tier customer care. Foster a customer-centric culture within the team.
- Define and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure the team's performance, including response times, resolution times, and customer satisfaction.
- Utilize existing application to track customer interactions, resolve issues, and maintain customer records.
- Create and maintain dashboards for real-time performance tracking and reporting.
- Provide regular reports to senior management regarding team performance and customer feedback.
- Develop and maintain customer satisfaction surveys and feedback mechanisms to gauge customer happiness and identify areas for improvement.
- Implement strategies to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Oversee the timely and effective resolution of customer inquiries, complaints, and technical issues.
- Collaborate with other departments for complex technical problems.
- Implement quality assurance processes to ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of responses provided to customers.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in related field and at lease 5 years of experience in managing a high performing customer care team and technical support management.
- Solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, ERP, CRM software and reporting tools.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Technical knowledge related to home décor business is preferred but not essential.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.