E-commerce Account Manager
Eurofase designs, sources, and distributes lighting products and electric heaters under one platform, supplying residential and commercial markets with branded and private label finished goods. We serve consumers, contractors, and designers through multiple channels of Distribution. For over 30 years, Eurofase is committed to design leadership, uncompromising quality with a competitive advantage customer-centric philosophy.
OUR CORE VALUES:
ACCOUNTABILITY: We depend on each other to do our job well. Taking responsibility for what others need from you and your team. We strive to honor commitments and operate with transparency.
COMMUNICATION: Effective communication is based on relevant and timely information. We pride ourselves in our openness, our empathy, and a collaboration working relationship.
TRUST & RESPECT: Treating someone or something with consideration, thoughtfulness, and respect. Our Business Strategy may change but our Core Values will not.
We are seeking a Strategic Account Manager who will forge deep trusted relationships with our partners and drive the success of our ecommerce accounts. Your goal will be to ensure that our relationships with partners are strong, profitable, and enduring.
You are exceptional at communicating, listening, and problem solving. You are driven by our mission and known as a self-starter, resourceful, empathetic, proactive, and adaptable person ready to take on new opportunities.
You are a collaborative, detail-oriented person who is highly organized, efficient, and creative. You can prioritize workload effectively and demonstrate ability to meet challenging deadlines.
- Analyze the market to identify trends and take advantage of opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal departments to execute the ecommerce strategic plan for growth and expansion.
- Proactive exploration of where Eurofase products can be presented and sold to ensure long-term relevancy in the ecommerce channel.
- Internal Business Development- in addition to having work assigned to you, increase your visibility, and take ownership over key initiatives within the account management team.
Key Account Management:
- Identify potential accounts and develop a strategy to build and grow with each customer.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Expand the relationships with existing partners by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Client Relationships- Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and partners by understanding their focus and anticipating their needs.
- Substantial involvement in project management until they are fully integrated into the company.
- Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are being met and to identify opportunities.
- Lead on the Wayfair and Amazon strategies.
- Fundamental understanding of paid marketing opportunities
- Experience with vendor portals including but not limited to Vendor Central, CHUB, SPS Commerce, DSCO.
- Understand products offered by Eurofase and be able to present products to customers as needed from all available categories.
- Collaborate on developing ecommerce strategies specific to each product category:
- Work on developing content requirements for Sku level optimization.
i. Lighting Decorative
ii. Lighting Commercial
iii. Patio Heaters
- Work collaboratively on establishing SOP processes designed to execute on the key performance metrics by which channel partners make vendor investment decisions:
- Work collaboratively with ecommerce team and marketing on identifying and implementing digital platform tools, content, and innovation to promote the end user experience.
i. Fill Rates
ii. In-stock position
iii. Order to ship lead times
- Answer phone and process customer service requests.
- Order Processing.
- Content site optimization.
- Product Spec Master creation for each new release.
- RGA processing.
- Ecommerce portal updates.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, friendly, and ability to work successfully and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Dependable, self-motivated, and ability to exercise good judgement.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.