Eurofase designs, sources, and distributes, lighting products and electric heaters under one platform, supplying residential and commercial markets with branded and private label finished goods. We serve consumers, contractors, and designers through multiple channels of Distribution. For over 30 years, Eurofase is committed to design leadership, uncompromising quality with a competitive advantage customer-centric philosophy.
OUR CORE VALUES:
ACCOUNTABILITY: We depend on each other to do our job well. Taking responsibility for what others need from you and your team. We strive to honor commitments and operate with transparency.
COMMUNICATION: Effective communication is based on relevant and timely information. We pride ourselves in our openness, our empathy, and a collaboration working relationship
TRUST & RESPECT: Treating someone or something with consideration, thoughtfulness, and respect. Our Business Strategy may change but our Core Values will not.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Graphic Designer will be the creative superstar in-house design team. As the Graphic Designer, you will combine your creativity and artistic talent with the mastery of technologies to create text and images from the designing of one small fixture to the creation of an entire branding package. You will be a motivated multi-disciplined graphic designer who can deliver in print, digital, with a strong knowledge of Photography and Video a plus.
This position works in a team-oriented atmosphere that will model the company’s culture of collaboration & teamwork across all departments to meet & exceed customer expectations and to bring the product to market. You will be a passionate, energetic, and organized design professional that enjoys the challenge of solving problems with innovate design. Working with a team of thinkers and doers, this role will bring a mix of marketing expertise and business acumen to the role, promoting our company and those of our valued customers.
- A creative mindset – able to generate ideas and provide the creative flair that will take Marketing initiatives and projects from good to great.
- From the website structure and layout to the logo, to the tactical actions made to ensure a top-of-mind experience with the audiences, this role requires the capacity to innovate with attention to detail.
- Create exciting and effective marketing materials for use across multiple channels, including print and digital.
- Uses analytical thinking to take ownership of assigned design projects from end-to-end including consulting, designing, working with print or digital requirements if needed.
- Front end web design that is best in class
- Support development of digital communications channels, including but not limited to, videos, web materials and social media tools.
- Research trends and develop design solutions in accordance with budget limitations and identified project objectives.
- Provide design consultation on marketing and communications projects to help the team best meet project objectives, while continuously identifying opportunities to create additional value with ideas and creative solutions.
- Photography, Video, shooting and editing skills a plus.
- Obtain and consolidate subject knowledge across several business areas including keeping abreast of innovative developments and new approaches whilst concurrently ensuring adherence to existing practices.
*Please ensure to include a link to your portfolio on your resume.*
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires 5+ years of graphic design and experience.
- College diploma. Bachelor’s degree is a definite plus.
- Lighting Industry experience preferred.
- Technical product Graphic Design experience
- High level of proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, with photography skills and video editing being a plus.
- Experience managing a team of other designers.
- Strong portfolio of work that showcases your talents.
- Experience in branding & identity
- Experience designing for web, social and other digital experiences.
- Provide creative solutions consistent with industry trends, demonstrating ability to problem-solve.
- Good attention to detail with perfect layouts with a strong sense of colour theory and typography
- Have a clean, timeless, and focused visual design style.
- Gets things done within the formal and informal structure(s).
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities while being nimble and adaptable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Projects the highest levels of integrity
- Superior interpersonal communication and presentation skills.