Project Lighting Sales
Eurofase designs, sources, and distributes lighting products and electric heaters under one platform, supplying residential and commercial markets with branded and private label finished goods. We serve consumers, contractors, and designers through multiple channels of Distribution.
OUR CORE VALUES:
ACCOUNTABILITY: We depend on each other to do our job well. Taking responsibility for what others need from you and your team. We strive to honor commitments and operate with transparency.
COMMUNICATION: Effective communication is based on relevant and timely information. We pride ourselves in our openness, our empathy, and a collaboration working relationship.
TRUST & RESPECT: Treating someone or something with consideration, thoughtfulness, and respect. Our Business Strategy may change but our Core Values will not.
Reporting to the Commercial Lighting Manager, this role will be tasked with a large portfolio of awarded and future projects, including the full bid processes. You will control all project management activities to provide quality, excellence and ensure full completion for all customers’ request & requirements that contribute to the sales growth of all the company’s commercial projects and, to provide all the information that is required.
This position works in a team-oriented atmosphere that will model the company’s culture of collaboration & teamwork across all departments to meet & exceed customer expectations. Your commitment to enable the smooth running of the team and at the same time to work independently to fulfill the activities is essential. You will keep track of all documents, and ensure all communication is ongoing and communicated to all the relevant parties.
- Identify sales prospects and call on both new and existing accounts to increase sales and brand awareness.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, proposals, and bids.
- Develop the technical expertise necessary to sell products.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Service customers in an industry leading fashion.
- Coordinate with inside sales staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities.
- Report activities of the sales territory to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Participate in sales meetings and marketing events such as seminars and trade shows.
- Maintaining and providing a positive and professional company image.
- Assist with the development and continuous improvement of the overall sales business plan.
- All other duties as may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience within the lighting industry.
- Excellent working knowledge of Decorative, Commercial & LED lighting.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of successful project management.
- Ability and desire to learn technical and decorative products.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with diplomacy & respect.
- Ability to be strategic and organized in achieving tasks & deadlines.
- Computer Proficiency and Strong practical knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint) Autocad & Microsoft Dynamic Nav (CRM).
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.