Supply Chain Manager
Eurofase designs, sources, and distributes, lighting products and electric heaters under one platform, supplying residential and commercial markets with branded and private label finished goods. We serve consumers, contractors, and designers through multiple channels of Distribution. For over 30 years, Eurofase is committed to design leadership, uncompromising quality with a competitive advantage customer-centric philosophy.
OUR CORE VALUES:
ACCOUNTABILITY: We depend on each other to do our job well. Taking responsibility for what others need from you and your team. We strive to honor commitments and operate with transparency.
COMMUNICATION: Effective communication is based on relevant and timely information. We pride ourselves in our openness, our empathy, and a collaboration working relationship.
TRUST & RESPECT: Treating someone or something with consideration, thoughtfulness, and respect. Our Business Strategy may change but our Core Values will not.
The Supply Chain Manager leads, directs and oversees the planning function and respective teams of Eurofase, S&OP and Demand and Supply Planning. This position drives and leads efforts to develop aligned Demand, Supply and Inventory Plans, and communicates these plans to gain consensus from Sales, Marketing, Finance and Senior Management to support business strategy and goals. In addition, this position has the overall responsibility for developing and implementing strategic supply chain solutions to support current business needs and projected multi-year future growth.
This role leads initiatives to ensure continuous improvement of the supply chain processes. By leading the S&OP process, this position enables the Executive team to continually achieve synchronization across the organization. This includes strategic and tactical decision-making related to balancing demand and supply; aligning volume and mix with co-packing and inter-company supply capacity and capability; and integrating marketing and financial plans with strategic objectives to deliver improved operating and financial results. This role represents Supply Chain in our Integrated Business Planning processes.
- Responsible for the company’s forecast methodology with the objective of measuring and improving the forecasting process & accuracy.
- Improve and execute the existing forecasting strategy that will help improve accuracy and track monthly results to lower inventory levels.
- Lead a cross functional team to define inventory strategies that will meet customer requirements (order fill rate) and inventory investment objectives.
- Coordinate/lead efforts to define and develop inventory reduction/management strategies based on vendor lead times, optimize minimum order quantities (MOQs), proactive on instilling the request for quote (RFQ) process, vendor consolidation, achieving cost reduction targets, etc.
- Initiate inventory purchase orders with Purchasing Manager.
- Establish practices and procedures that yield accurate inventory accounting.
- Maintain awareness of and assist with management of slow-moving inventory.
- Maintain awareness of and assist with management of obsolescence inventory.
- Manage inventory strategies and special shipping requirements to meet the needs of unique customers.
- Accountable for all inventory measures and inventory performance reporting
- Lead the Sales Operations & Planning process for the company.
- Provide leadership within S&OP meetings to identify/remediate risks & opportunities ensuring improvement of critical business metrics.
- Generate and manage item/SKU performance data. Sales per SKU, SKU sales trend analysis, new product launches, etc.
- Provide management with appropriate metrics e.g., month-end inventory reporting.
- Collect, analyze, and monitor specific information to drive process efficiencies and productivity utilizing best practices, standards, and specifications.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Require 5 - 7 years of experience within the supply chain industry.
- Undergraduate Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, Business, or a similar field.
- Strong background in statistical inventory management techniques with a large SKU base. Specific experience with statistical methods to balance sales variability & desired service levels.
- Background managing inventory levels to maintain the proper mix of inventory.
- History of inventory reduction accomplishments by application of several inventory management techniques.
- Background/experience in forecasting utilizing formal forecasting methodology/software.
- Strong background in inventory management in a supply chain environment dominated by sourcing finished goods or components from Asia.
- Ability to think strategically, and effectively use strong analytical capabilities.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities while being nimble and adaptable.
- Projects the highest levels of integrity.
- Willingness to travel to Asia.